We currently have a vacancy for a new team member.
Please contact email@example.com for further details.
Job Title – IT Support Technician
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
Hours: Shifts 41.5 hours per week between 08:00 & 18:00 Monday- Friday
Main purpose of job: To provide proactive technical support, administration and maintenance to business PC and Apple Mac customers in a Client/Server, Managed Services environment.
- To provide proactive technical support via the telephone and remote access. (With option to occasionally visit customers’ premises).
- Be a first point of contact for customers. Build strong relationships and deliver a consistently high level of customer service in line with the Company’s culture and brand.
- Use existing industry knowledge and problem solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve a varied range of technical issues, within many types of business environments.
- Assist with deployment and ongoing server administration/configuration, Exchange 2007-2013 maintenance/troubleshooting and Network infrastructure management.
- Service, repair and maintain a variety of hardware, Desktops/Laptops and various other devices.
- Promote products and services which will enhance customer’s infrastructure.
- Learn and maintain an excellent working knowledge of the products supplied by the Company, to enable the management and servicing of those products.
- Have experience with Microsoft technologies, Windows 2003-2016 server, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, networking.
- Preferably have some knowledge/experience of Apple Macintosh, Sharepoint, Hyper V virtualisation, Azure AD, Powershell.
- A recognised industry qualification such as Microsoft, Comptia, Apple certification would be an advantage.
- Good at problem solving, using own initiative and taking ownership of situations.
- A good communicator and listener.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Able to work on their own and part of a close team.
- Integrity as the candidate will be working on sensitive and confidential projects.
- Have excellent English communication skills (written & verbal)